WANT TO JOIN THE CREW?
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Production Assistant/ Brew Hand
We're looking for passionate and hardworking individuals interested in the opportunity to learn and grow
with our team in a fast-paced and rapidly growing brewery setting. No prior brewery experience is needed
as we are more than happy to provide the right candidate with all the training needed to learn our
processes and systems effectively. A team mentality is a must! To be considered please submit a brief cover letter explaining why you'd be good for the job and a resume with references.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assisting Head Brewer with all production and operations procedures.
· Cleaning, Sanitization and Maintenance of all fermentation/conditioning vessels, brewing equipment, kegs, hosing and work surfaces and related hardware.
· General facility cleaning including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, proper sanitization, taking out garbage.
· Bottling, packaging, and kegging of finished product.
· Filling out appropriate forms and records for testing and monitoring product to determine pH, brix, and carbonation levels for quality control by using appropriate analytical tools.
· Prepare and add ingredients for flavoring of finished kombucha in accordance with Coastal Craft Kombucha formulations and SOP's
· Operate pallet jacks to move ingredients, packaging, product and equipment as needed.
· Following SOP’s, General Facility Production/ Employee Hygiene Guidelines.
Secondary Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Making wholesale/retail deliveries with company and/or personal vehicle
· Preparing orders for Wholesale and Retail.
· Assisting during Tap Room Hours, Farmers Markets & Events.
· Be able to stand for long periods of time, 8-10 hours continuously.
· Regularly lift, carry and place overhead up to 50+lbs (typically sugar and kegs), using proper lifting techniques.
· Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation.
· Work in wet and cold or hot environments with subject to noise.
· Follow uniform/clothing guidelines, wear hairnets (or baseball cap) and protective footwear.
· Follow personal hygiene guidelines.
Other Skills and Requirements:
· Great attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic.
· Dependable and punctual
· Ability to take initiative.
· Ability to multitask effectively, and exhibit problem solving skills.
· Communicate and listen attentively.
· Willingness to work as a team or in an individual setting with a positive attitude
· Ability to work at a fast and efficient pace.
· Must be able to measure precisely, count accurately, and perform proper calculations.
· General mechanical understanding.
· Strong desire to learn and willingness to adapt.
· Represent the Coastal Craft Kombucha brand in a positive manner.
· Always be aware of your surroundings and exercise proper safety protocols and procedures for your safety and the safety of others.
Job Type/ Pay/ Perks:
· Pay determined by experience
· All you can drink Kombucha on the job!
· Take home kombucha for yourself and to share with family & friends!
· Coastal Craft Kombucha swag!
· Discounts on retail merchandise.
· Growth potential/ Room for advancement.